Translation!!

Tuesday 23 July 2013

.S&C. Peacock!!! TBP

Hello there boobie loving ladies alike, I know it's been a while since I posted here but I am back now and ready to party :D
For the main part I am blogging and woffling, (as some might say) all about .S&C. Sugar & Cyanide!
As if you didn't guess, I am truly addicted to her amazing, fantastic outfits!!

This outfit here that I am modeling, is exclusively for TBP-TheBoobiesPlanet!
And can be purchased from 25/07/2013

This amazing outfit comes with, Top (lolas applier) Pants (mesh 5 sizes) and shoes to boot!!
In the picture I am not currently wearing the shoes, but being an .S&C. Design, you will NOT be disappointed. I do suggest, when TBP opens for the public, that you go and purchase this item because it really is a must have!!

Thank you so much to .S&C. You are an inspiration and fantastic to boot! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment