Translation!!

Tuesday 21 May 2013

New Store Opening Soon -RapturZ UK-

HiHi lovelies, so last night, my husband and better half had decided to open up a store- After a long discussion on names for the store, we both decided on -RapturZ UK-
Now the jumper in this pic is designed by RapturZ designer- Electra Daysleeper, who happens to be our sl daughter :D
This jumper also comes with Lolas Tango Appliers- I know this because I am a boobie wearer myself and only have clothing that is suitable for the titties lol
The store will be opening soon, on the NewtiQue-AnimationOfSound Sim in SecondLife: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Peace%20of%20Love/61/90/22
I will put out a Notification in the inworld Big Bahoobie Lovers Group, when the store opens, but these clothing items, really are so very well textured and look great with and without boobie lovers.
Thank God for RapturZ UK, is all I can say hehe 
I <3 YOU ALL
Items Worn:::::

No comments:

Post a Comment