Translation!!

Wednesday 29 May 2013

NEW STUFFIES @ B!ASTA

Halloooo ladies, I thought I would give you some info's on B!ASTA.
This lovely pic you see before your eyes is the new group gift (Mesh feet with HUD) Apparently no group tag is needed \o/
This cute wickle scarf is priced at 0$L Right now so you should go grab it <3
FATPACK version, 60$L
This is adorable and with her store event is priced rather cheap at 50$L for ONE week ONLY

And last but not least both these items of clothing can be purchased from The Boobies Plant Round 8 http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Panzerotto/141/187/2073 which started today 29th May \o/ Affordable and sexy, trust me I know (I have them)
Well that's it from me on the B!ASTA front, I wish you all a great day and happy boobie shopping <3




No comments:

Post a Comment